Thursday, June 26, 2014

DIESEL Berets

Diesel S.p.A. is an Italian clothing company. It sells high-priced denim jeans and other clothing and accessories aimed at a young adult market. The company is owned by its founder Renzo Rosso, and is based in the former Laverda building area in Breganze, northern Italy
The company was founded in 1978 by Renzo Rosso and his mentor Adriano Goldschmied. Rosso has said that he learned marketing from the US, creativity from Italy, and systems from Germany. Turnover was over €1.3 billion in 2009.
The stores's merchandise is presented in a confusing way in order to force customers to interact with the sales staff. 
And yes, berets (in casquette version) obviously do well with the hip and trendy young Italians. 

3 comments:

  1. As an italian, I have to say that I don't particuraly like (euphemism) the selling tricks and "I'm so creative" mannerism of the italian fashion brands... and while a casquette could be a could idea for a change, I'm not prone to buy some overpriced stuff, especially if I'm forced to interact with those posh, rude and condescending salesclerks of fashion brands shops...

    I think I'll stay with my Laulhere and Baschificio Setti :)

    Interesting post as usual, anyway!!
    Ciao!!

    Paolo from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too keen on casquettes...i do, however, LOVE my Boinas Elosegui Exposicion Basica! Purchased from Daan i may add.

    ReplyDelete